Friday, April 18, 2008

Late morning blogging.....

To tell you the truth it's almost 11am and I have done absolutely nothing productive with my day. I'm listening to Nelly Furtado and updating my blog mostly because I can and because I'm home with nothing to do until Sunday when I go to finish my orientation, yay!... not. I'm dying to start working at the restaurant, I'm looking forward to being a hostess. There are so many things I'm going to learn, and I have to say I love the perks!

Home life- We're still packing (and have a looonnngg way to go.) for the big move in a couple of weeks to the new apartment. My mom is totally on edge these days, so temperamental. I don't know entirely why because she refuses to tell me.

Oh.. I forgot to mention this weekend I'm going to Mardi Gras at Universal Studios! I'm so excited, it's going to be so fun. Earth, Wind, and Fire is performing, and I'm planning on having a few drinks because I'm not with my parents and damn it after the week I've had I disserve a freaking drink!
I'll post some pictures next week when I get them back.

Laters
XOXOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment