Monday, September 22, 2008

Update on me....

I know it’s been a very long time since I wrote an entry for this blog but In my defense it’s been pure madness since school started in late August. I was able to receive a scholarship to study music in the college where I’m currently attending. I must say it’s both terrifying and fulfilling. I am totally in love with my Opera/Music Theater Workshop! The people are absolutely amazing and the class is more fun than work. I’m trying hard to get out of my comfort zone by making friends in all of my music classes. I just have to say I’m just barely catching up in my Musicianship I class. I have an assignment due on scales and I’m totally stuck. The work is never done but I have to admit I’m totally in love with the music department.
I’m taking voice lessons with Carla Delvillageio who is the sweetest person ever; I know I’m going to learn a lot from her.

For now this is all, I’ll be writing in soon.
Happy Singing

0 comments:

Post a Comment