Monday, March 31, 2008

Good things come to those who wait?......

The other day I saw a guy I really liked a few months ago. I'll admit there were a few reasons why we never got together, one of them being that we both wanted different things out of a relationship. He is a little younger than I am and I've never even liked much less dated a younger guy before, mostly because I don't usually have anything in common with them. But this guy was different. He is so sweet, very thoughtful, and so funny too. Eventually I told him I thought it was a better idea for him to date a girl his age.

It's been roughly 8 months since that conversation, he's got a girlfriend he's crazy about and I'm happy for him, but I also have to admit I'm a little envious of her because he's such a great guy. But I know deep down we were not right for each other. But the coolest thing about it was that he showed me there are still good guys out there, even if they are hard to find.

It's so true good things come to those who wait.... Now if only I could get that patience thing down. ; )

Laters...
~*~Lo~*~

3 comments:

Angela said...

Even though I have a great boyfriend, there are definitely a few guys who I have thought that way about. Meaning feeling slightly jealous when they get girlfriends because you know they deserve the world. Those guys are the greatest guys ever, and they make some of the coolest friends.

Soge shirts said...

Very mature and profound blog post and yes you are right there are some good guys out there. You will definitely find one but yeah just be patient and find the guy that is right for you.

Michelle said...

Hello, thanks for sharing your blog over at CSL! You are young but wise beyond your years my friend! Keep on blogging!
Michelle

Post a Comment