Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A New Earth.....

For the last two weeks I've been doing this online class Oprah hosts along with the author of A New Earth: Awakening to your life's purpose. It's an incredibly eye opening book to say the least. I have a love affair going on with books, I can't get enough of them and enjoy them down to the last page. I've been trying to incorporate the things I've been learning while reading the book. Though I have to admit the change is gradual as you're changing an entire life's way of thinking and living. This book teaches you that you are a human being, a lot of times we focus on the human part. What everyone else sees or what we want everyone else to see and we tend to forget the being part of it. I'm learning to life in the moment, experience things I've been doing my entire life but really experiencing them for the firs time now at twenty-one. It truly feels like a new day, a new life, a fresh beginning.
If you want to buy this book or start the free online class you'll have to join the site but that is also free!



1 comments:

Laura said...

It is so amazing to see such a young woman searching for truth! You remind me of myself... Could just be that we have the same initials. I too am taking the 'New Earth' class and am blown away by it. Bravo to you for diving in the deep end, before you have too much manure to shovel through!
Keep it up!
www.liferebalanced.blogspot.com

Post a Comment