Saturday, November 22, 2008

Almost there!….

I can’t believe thanksgiving break is on Tuesday! I’m so excited about having some time off, I can’t wait to sleep until I feel like getting up or read the books I have saved for the break. I will be reading The Inner Voice by Renee Fleming and Basics of Vocal Pedagogy by Clifton Ware. I have so much going on in my life that I haven’t had time to read non school books, but I certainly have missed it.

This thanksgiving break I will be studying my musicianship textbook so when I come back from break I’ll be able to pass the test. I’m so excited about next semester because I have all of these things wonderful classes that I honestly can’t wait to take.

Well dear readers, I must be off. I need to see if the Practice rooms in the Music building are open.

XOXO

1 comments:

Leah said...

Hi there! I just wanted to say that those 2 books are the best books I have read on Vocal Pedagogy...good choices! In my Vocal Pedagogy class in college, we are using the Clifton Ware book, and it is fascinating. Renee's book is just FULL of insight and really helpful for any singers! Enjoy your break...I totally plan on reading during my Thanksgiving break too!

Happy reading :)

Post a Comment