Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Zeroing in on my target....

After doing so horribly last semester I have decided to completely change my focus and shift geers to something more important.- the end result.
I’ve spent too much time focusing on “getting through this semester.” Not spending enough time on focusing on the fact that everything I’m doing here in college is so I can get to University and get that much closer to my goal. Ladies and Gentelmen there’s a new Lorey in town and she’s focused and ready to take on the world! :)
Ok, I’m back now. I am putting myself not only on restriction where food is conderned, which is going very well but I’m aslo putting myself on male restriction. I have found that dating only distracts me, so, I’m staying focused on school and to hell with men, until I get to where I want/need to be. This is my future, my career and its far too important for me to lose focus on it for a man. There will be plenty of time for men once I’ve gotten what I want.. or at least until I’ve learned to balance things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment