Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Embarking on a new Journey....

After all the stress in the past three months of my life I am finally where I want to be, starting college in just a few short days. This in my opinion is both a good and bad thing. The only music class I could get this semester is a Voice Class which from what I understand is a class where you learn the fundamentals of singing, which happens to be the name of the book for that class. I really wanted to take music theory but couldn't find a time that worked for me from what was open. Which may be a blessing in disguise, I already have 13 credits and Music Theory would have brought it up to 17, I don't want to push myself that much in my first semester.

I'll write again soon after my first class on August 25th which happens to be Voice Class, YAY!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment