Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dear Readers....

I have not fallen off the face of the earth. Since my last post I've attended orientation, registered, purchased my school books and school supplies, cut my hair (*see picture below) and managed to organize my bedroom; desk included!

Needless to say I am beyond thrilled to start my classes, I'll admit there was a while there I was afraid I wouldn't be able to start College this fall, thank God I was mistaken. I was blessed with more financial aid than I expected; enough to cover my tuition, books and school supplies. All I have left to do is go to class on Monday.

I'm feeling a little nervous but more excited than anything else, I've been dreaming of going to college for as I've known what college was and now It's my turn, finally.

I'll be taking 13 credits this semester, I'm hoping I can get all of my prerequisites taken care of in one semester but if I can't at least the majority of them.

I'll check in after my first day to fill you in on how it went. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

sharon said...

well i guess such is life! One has to do what they have to do!

Post a Comment