Saturday, February 7, 2009

Living Courageously….

I think next semester I’ll take a writing course, I love reading the words of amazing female writers like Jane Austin, Charlotte Bronte and any woman who dared to think outside the confines of the world she lived in. When I think of how women of limited means were forced to live it makes me angry and terribly sad. I know Jane Austin remained single, and she lived through her art and seemed entirely happy with that arrangement. I don’t see why I would be any different.

I don’t want to marry, not anymore. I used to dream of having the perfect life, but now I understand that doesn’t exist. All I have to depend on is myself nothing is guaranteed. In addition to that; life is too short and for me that means there is no time to waste.

Kisses

     Love Lorey

0 comments:

Post a Comment