Sunday, February 1, 2009

Out of balance, out of whack…..

I feel so out of balance that I can’t even put it into words; I have been so focused on school and assignments that I haven’t given myself any time to read for fun, to exercise, do yoga or even practice meditation. I feel constantly drained, regardless of how much sleep I get I never feel rested, the other day I slept almost 12 hours straight and still I feel more and more on edge, I am constantly stressed anxious and more than that I keep getting bad headaches which leads me to take pills to get rid of it. I am so frustrated with myself that I don’t even know what to do anymore. I wish I could take yoga, I miss it so much, and I miss how relaxed I felt afterward. I’m going to put balance back in my life and that is all there is to it. I’m making a schedule for myself that I will probably have to get used to but I will thank myself for it in the end. Even if it means less time to aimlessly wonder through the channels on TV it will be a small sacrifice. Balance is what I need and damn it I’m going to get it.

1 comments:

Louise | UPrinting.com said...

Aww... I hope you'll get back on track soon. :( It's really hard to balance things when there's a lot going on. Just don't forget to relax...

Post a Comment