Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Diet, weight loss and meal plans...

This morning I was surfing YouTube, it seems I’m going on there on a daily basis which is funny because I literally waste hours on there watching videos. Some are informative but others are pointless and have no value really. This morning, however, I was recommended a video regarding diet so I decided to watch it because, well what the heck did I have to lose? And she laid out kind of a meal plan that seemed reasonable. I like having meal plans, it makes me feel safe that I know exactly what I’m eating and whats in it along with how much its going to cost me. Call me crazy but I don’t like surprises when it comes to weight.


So, I’m going to try it because I can, damn it. I’ll write in to let you know if it works, people keep saying how its important to be healthy and all that crap, personally I don’t care about being the model of health rather I care about being thin.


I’m going to try it out and report on it.


Lo Luv <3>


0 comments:

Post a Comment