Sunday, May 18, 2008

Music, More than just words.....

I love good music and when I find an artist who's music speaks to me and is also easy on the ears I just can't get enough. I am an admirer of Natasha Bedingfield, I love everything of hers that I've heard, thus far. Especially Soulmate, Single, Unwritten, These Words, Wild Horses, Say it again, Pocket Full of Sunshine, and Love Like This. I love it when there's an artist that sings about the place I'm in at that exact moment. I don't know if she writes all of her own music, but I do have to say I've had many days lately when her songs have gotten me through. It's amazing how something as simple as a song or a movie can get you through something hard.

Music has always been a big part of me, my life, and my long term goals. It's great having artists like John Mayer, Kate Voegele, Missy Higgins, and of course NB who feel or have felt the same things I'm living right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment