Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Welcome to Mezzo Life

My name is Laura (aka Lorey, Lo) and I am a 21 year old woman learning about the wonders of the classical music field. I have been studying voice for a couple of years. As you may have figured out from the title of the blog I am a Mezzo-Soprano, or at least this is what the popular opinion seems to be among my passed teachers. While I still have a long ways to go I am enjoying the journey. My practices consist of warm ups and vocal exercises, Not a whole hell of a lot of fun. But in the long run I know it will help me get to the Music I really do want to sing, Opera, Classical, and Musical Theater.
My first vocal Teacher was H. Kanoa Greene she is the one who introduced me to this wonderful world, and I will forever be grateful to her. Unfortunately she moved a while ago ( Miss ya Kanoa!!) But I will always remember what I learned from her.
For now that is all, it's really late and I must get to bed...

0 comments:

Post a Comment