Tuesday, May 6, 2008

While reading A New Earth I've learned so much about myself and the people around me. I'm also grateful for the opportunity I've had while taking these classes on Oprah.com. There's just something I'm having trouble with. The Pain-body, getting rid of it is easier said than done. I'm now on Chapter 7 (yes, I know very behind in the book.) but I still feel like I'm missing something, I think I'm going to go back to Chapter 3 and re-read it from there. I think that maybe where I started to lose my concentration.
On another note: Yesterday at the job agency (which I hated) I took a typing test and found out I type 38 words per minute with a 99% accuracy. That’s more than anyone I know. I'm so thrilled!

1 comments:

hana said...

HeyLO!

I've just been going through your site. good way to lose the negativity is to observe your tao tip of the day! Get it at www.womenetcetera.com. It really does wonders.:) All the best.

Post a Comment